"#1 Selling Tire Pressure Gauge" - (based on verified marketplace data)
"#1 Highest Rated Tire Gauge" - (based on verified third-party consumer reviews)
"Best Overall Tire Gauge" - (Amazon Verified Experts: 2018, 2019, and 2020)
Never be without a reliable tire pressure gauge when you need it most. After countless hours searching for & studying the best gauges on the planet, we are proud to introduce to you our top-rated ElitePro® Series.
Designed, engineered, and tested for quality and accuracy in the USA by our team of experts at our NIST and ANSI certified testing facility in Crystal Lake, IL.
Dial: Analogue 2", Glow-in-Dark
Range: 0-60 PSI
Calibration: ±1.5% Accuracy
Certification: ANSI B40.1
Air Hose: 10" Rubberized HybridFlex™
Recommended For: Passenger Vehicles, Bicycles, Motorcycles, Trailers, Off-Road Vehicles, Lawn Mowers, Scooters
Why Choose The ElitePro?
- Mechanic Recommended: Performance tested, certified, & calibrated accurate within ANSI Standards (±1.5%) at our NIST accredited facility, ensuring quick and precise tire pressure readings without relying on batteries.
- Built to last from solid brass: feels rugged in the hand and is shielded by our durable rubberized gear-style protective shock guard to protect against accidental drops and toolbox storage.
- Extra-long flexible air hose: features our proprietary 10 inch leak-proof HybridFlex™ rubberized air hose providing a strong, yet soft, feel with superior flexibility, ensuring you can reach the tire valve stem at any position or angle.
- Robust engineering: comes fully equipped with a built-in air bleeder valve to reduce pressure in overinflated tires, and the useful 360° swivel tire chuck ensures hassle-free access to the tire valve stem.
- Larger, 2" glow dial features easy-to-read 60 PSI single increment scale that glows in the dark, providing accurate readings that "lock" onto the dial until the pressure reset valve on the brass neck is pressed to reset reading to zero.
- Reap the benefits: drive with confidence & stay safe on the road. Enjoy longer-lasting tires, improved gas mileage, and a smoother driving experience.
With over 35 years of experience serving the automotive & powersports industry with high-performance precision air tools - we simply stand behind our products. That's why we proudly back this gauge with our industry-best 100% Lifetime Warranty when you order from us today!
Order today while supplies last. Limited stock.
100% FAST & FREE Standard Shipping on All Orders in the USA!
ElitePro® is a registered trademark of JACO Superior Products
1) Can I tell if my tire is incorrectly inflated by looking at it?
Although it would seem this could be possible, it is not possible to detect even dangerously incorrectly inflated tires by the naked eye. The only way to know for sure is by using a reliable tire pressure gauge and taking measurements at least once every other week.
If you let your tires become under-inflated or over-inflated for an extended period of time, it could result in excessive and uneven tread wear patterns that can negatively impact tire performance.
This graphic shows how incorrect inflation can negatively effect your tires:
2a) What is the accuracy of your mechanical gauges?
All of our mechanical gauges are designed, engineered, and performance tested at our ANSI and NIST approved industrial facility in Crystal Lake, IL. Our company's industrial testing facility is one of only a few facilities that are actually approved to certify gauges to the standards of ANSI, ASME, and NIST (others may say they are).
During production, each gauge is calibrated on professional calibration equipment to ±2% accuracy at the middle of the scale. We also check various other pressure ranges during calibration to ensure accuracy throughout the entire scale. We are approved by NIST to offer certifications to ANSI Standards, and most of our mechanical gauges are certified to ANSI B40.1 Standards. Since we take extra steps during calibration, our gauges often fall much more precise than our advertised specs.
Certified ANSI B40.1 Standards: each calibrated gauge is within 2% accuracy in the middle 25-75% range of the scale, and within 3% accuracy in the lower and upper quarters.
2b) What is the accuracy of your digital gauges?
For our digital gauges, we offer industrial lab calibration and certification from ±0.50% to 1% full scale range (depending on model).
3) What is the quality control process for your gauges?
All of our products are exclusively engineered and designed by JACO Superior Products in the USA. After each unit is engineered to professional standards by our team, we then link up with our long-time trusted, state of the art production facility that our team has been working with for both industrial and commercial grade precision pressure equipment for over 30 years.
At our manufacturing facility, every gauge is calibrated & certified accurate to its advertised standard, then visually inspected for quality and performance before being sent to our main company warehouse in Illinois, where they undergo further visual inspection and testing before finally being delivered to one of our fulfillment warehouses across the country for fast and free delivery to you!
Here is a sneak peak of our Quality Inspection & Testing Lab in Crystal Lake, Illinois:
4) What type of tires can I measure with your gauges?
Each specific gauge model has its own recommended use, however in our collection of products you will find options for:
- Passenger vehicles - cars, trucks, SUVs, vans, etc
- Motorcycles & dirt bikes
- Mountain bikes & road bikes
- ATVs & four-wheelers
- Lawn mowers
- RVs & trailers
- Semi trucks
- Water tanks
7) Can I use your gauges for bicycle tires?
Yes, all of our gauges can be used for bike tires. However, if your bike has a presta valve stem system, you will need to use our BikePro™ Tire Pressure Gauge Series, which includes air chuck attachments for both presta valves & schrader valves.
8) I live in a very cold area. What is the lowest temperature this can be stored at in my car?
Our gauges will work fine under most cold conditions. Make sure to store them in a dry, safe place - such as the glove box, center console, or a cargo organizer.
Temperatures below -10 degrees may slightly decrease performance of the gauge.
9) What materials are your product made from?
We only source the highest quality materials and components for our gauges. We use premium quality steel, brass, aluminum, and rubberized & composite materials for maximum durability. This is why we are able to provide you with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! Please see the product pages for specifications on certain models.
10) My gauge is no longer holding pressure, what can I do?
Occasionally, this can happen if dust or some other material gets onto the valve seat, however it is usually very simple to fix:
Unscrew the tire gauge stem, pull out the brass plug and check the o-ring is aligned correctly.
Tap out the black/white (black on top) valve seat and spring below the brass plug, give a gentle blow down the stem while pressing the bleed button on the side and re-assemble.
If this does not work, it could be in the bleed button stem. As this is not accessible, a drop of lubricating oil down the bleed button stem can often solve the problem.
We will of course replace the gauge if it proves to be defective in any way, however this is very rare and if you wouldn't mind just trying this, it will correct the problem 99% of the time.
Also, please see the following diagram that gives a visual representation of this process:
11) Do your gauges come with a warranty?
Yep! You're backed by our 100% Lifetime Warranty Promise. If you have any issues, we will take good care of you. It's a small "thanks" for trusting our business!
12) Can I deflate a tire with your gauges?
Yes, you can use the built-in air bleeder valve on our gauges to slowly deflate tires to the correct level. This valve bleeds out air slowly, and is best used if you slightly over-inflate your tires, and use the gauge to slowly bleed it down to the exact target pressure level. Just confirm pressure with the gauge, and put the dust cap back on the tire valve!
For off-road air down, we recommend using our products specifically designed for deflation, which release air at the fastest possible rate.
13) Do your gauges require batteries?
Only our digital gauges require batteries (2x AAA included).
14) Will your 60 psi gauges work with tires requiring lower than 10 psi?
We understand that many off-road tires, such as those on ATVs and four-wheelers, require very low pressure (under 10 psi sometimes) for optimal performance.
Although our 60 PSI gauges would provide a reading, at that low of a target pressure you will want to use our Elite Tire Pressure Gauge - 15 PSI which is specifically designed for this use.
15) Do your gauges have a reset button to clear the pressure reading?
Yes, our mechanical gauges will hold the reading in place after measuring air pressure. The same button you use to bleed out air from your tires (located on the neck of the gauge) can also be used to reset the pressure reading on the dial back to 0 psi.
For our digital gauges, you can press the "ON" button to reset the readings to zero.
16) Do I need a tire gauge if my vehicle has TPMS that displays tire pressure on the dashboard?
Yes, our team works with a network of trusted mechanics and auto repair professionals, and we do recommend always owning a reliable tire pressure gauge if you also have TPMS built-in to your vehicle. This allows you to confirm pressure level before, during, and after inflation. It also reduces the need to constantly walk back and forth to your dashboard to see the readings while inflating.
17) Can your gauges be used on a reverse osmosis water tank?
Yes! Most certainly, as long as you have a Schrader valve to connect to.
18) Would these gauges be good gauges for our RV?
Definitely! We recommend a gauge with a range between 60-200 PSI for this.
19) How do the glow-in-dark dials work?
The glow dials must be charged to activate the luminous scale. They are super easy to activate - just expose the face of the dial directly to any source of ambient lighting for about 10-20 seconds. The gauge will remain illuminated for about 5-10 minutes.
Common sources of lighting include direct sunlight, emergency light featured on our air compressors, smartphone flashlight feature, vehicle headlight, etc.
20) Can a change in altitude effect the air pressure of my car tires?
Yes, altitude does indeed effect air inflation in tires. Check out our graph that provides an overview of how change in altitude will effect your tire air inflation: