(1) Connect to the air hose of your tire pressure gauge or inflator gauge with 1/4" NPT threading.
(2) Pull the blue sleeve out and move the white dot to "P" or "S" setting (presta or schrader valve stems). Push white dot in to lock into your desired setting.
(3) Position the mouth of air chuck directly in line with the tire valve stem.
(4) Push the blue sleeve in towards the valve stem while simultaneously twisting the sleeve clockwise until it is securely fastened onto the valve stem.
(Above shows the proper movement of blue sleeve - pushing in while twisting)
(5) Using your gauge or inflator gauge - measure, inflate, or deflate your tires as needed.
(6) When you are ready to disconnect, simply pull the quick-release blue sleeve out and away from the tire valve stem while removing the air chuck.